Terms and Conditions
- The information provided in the Members Guide is subject to change from time to time. We will update you with any changes by SMS and/or e-mail.
- Our partners are committed to giving certain discounts as clarified in the attached Members Guide based on their retail prices. Please inform us immediately if you have any doubts about the given discounts or services by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Royal Cure Healthcare Savings Card is not insurance and is not intended to replace health insurance. The card provides discounts at certain healthcare providers as clarified in the Members Guide.
- The range of discounts will vary depending on the type of healthcare provider and services they offer.
- Members (card holders) pay for all healthcare services but at a discounted rate from the network of healthcare providers who have partnered with Royal Cure. A list of participating healthcare providers can be provided upon request.
- The card will offer discounts on all providers’ services except for medication and consumables.
- The card cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotional offers carried out by the healthcare providers.
- We encourage our members to refer to our Members Guide for the Terms & Conditions of any selected healthcare provider prior to booking an appointment.
- The membership card is valid for one year from the date of issue and it should be renewed 15 days prior to expiry.
- The card must be used by the member only and he/she should provide a valid form of identification upon request.
- In case of a family membership, a supplementary card will be issued to each member of the family.
- In case of a family membership, the free Mobile Doctors service includes only the parents and none of the children.
- Children over 18 years old cannot be registered as children in the Family Membership. They will need to apply for a single membership.
- Royal Cure will not be held responsible for any treatment result or patient progression.
- The membership fees are nonrefundable nor transferable.
Royal Cure membership can’t be cancelled, transferred nor refunded at anytime from the subscription.
Service Delivery Policy
Royal Cure Service Delivery Program comprises the following complementary areas:
- Community Involvement
- District Health Systems Strengthening
- Health Policy Development
- Medical Tourism Enhancement in UAE
- Health Strategic Planning